USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Friday, February 01, 2013
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Billing Analyst
SUMMARY: Position will be responsible for the end to end processing of the invoices of the Infor Consulting Services (ICS) business for a group of customers in the Americas region.
- Manage the end to end billing process for a group of customers (Billing, Printing, Mailing) and ensure timely completion of billing operations.
- Monitor timely creation of invoices by the Shared Services Center (SSC) team located in Hyderabad, India.
- Manage billing of complex projects
- Validate billing attributes (revenue type, rates,â€¦) of the new contracts processed
- Manage special customer billing requirements (electronic invoicing, receipts, PO systemsâ€¦)
- Coordinate resolution of billing issues with Project Management (PM) team and Collections team.
- Manage credit and re-bill operations in a timely manner
- Maintain operational metrics reports
- Participate in the validation of the delivery of system changes/enhancements with IT team (User Acceptance Testing)
- Any other task as requested by Management
- May be required to work extra hours at month end to meet monthly deadline
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Accounting or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience processing / billing contracts or orders
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft skills including word and excel
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excelent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate credibility, professionalism and decisiveness
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience working on a billing/ordering system
- Experience with a software company is a plus
- Experience in report creation and large data manipulation (Excel, Access)
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send to Friend