Billing Services Manager - Revenue Cycle Solutions Source Medical Solutions
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 5,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Billing Client Services Manager (CSM) for its location in Fort Myers, Florida.
Summary of Position:
Supervise team members in day-to-day operations, ensure that each Surgery Center's billing goals are accomplished according to guidelines and coordinate with CAO and other managers to identify and solve problems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the initial hiring phase of new employees
2. Supervises team members, which includes daily management, discipline and terminations
3. Provides and/or arranges training and assistance to team members as necessary
4. Ensures that payments and charges are entered on a daily basis
5. Ensures that a Surgery Center's Accounts Receivable goals and Days in Accounts Receivable are met or exceeded.
6. Obtains and maintains expert reimbursement knowledge of all payers in each center.
7. Approves adjustments.
8. Manages credit balances.
9. Approves refunds.
10. Prepares month-end meeting reports.
11. Attends month-end meetings.
12. Attends client meetings.
13. interacts with other Client Services Managers and management personnel to identify and solve any issues.
14. Regularly communicates with upper management regarding any challenges and requests assistance when necessary.
15. Other duties as assigned
--High school graduate or GED certification
--AA Degree in Management preferred
--Healthcare billing experience required
--Medical terminology experience required
--Management experience preferred
--Knowledge of computers and Windows-driven software
--Excellent command of written and spoken English
--Cooperative work attitude toward and with co-employees, management, patients, outside contacts
--Ability to promote favorable company image with patients, insurance companies, and general public
--Ability to solve problems associated with assigned tasks
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Fort Myers, FL |