THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The selected candidate will establish, develop, manage a database of complex biological information related to the Company's research and development. Incumbent will design and maintain systems to ensure integrity, and efficient deployment of methods to collect, track, and interpret data generated by our R&D. Responsibilities include supporting the high-throughput screening and discovery program, as well as providing infrastructure solutions to respond to Companys growth.
- MS in Computer Sciences
- Strong background in biological sciences required, preferable MS/PhD level
- Expertise in Access, C/C++, SQL, Perl, Java, Visual Basic
- Solid experience in database architecture, system, and database mining
- Creativity and innovation skills desirable
- Superior organization and communication skills.
||1255 Park Avenue |
Emeryville, CA 94608
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED