Board Manufacturing Test/Production Engineer Tilera
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tilera has developed a range of products to enable multi-core appliances that require high performance and low power in a cost effective platform. Combining a highly integrated, single chip processor with a line of acceleration cards and a complete suite of development tools require cutting edge manufacturing test and diagnostics methodologies. In this key role, you will be instrumental in ensuring that the Tilera manufacturing process flows meet the customers? demanding mission critical reliability and quality expectations.
- Own the high level manufacturing test strategy for the Tilera board and system products.
- Develop & deploy manufacturing diagnostics: integrating, writing and debugging.
- Development and maintenance of manufacturing diagnostics software, processor bootstrap, device drivers.
- Debug and repair systems and cards that fail in the manufacturing process.
- Assist in failure analysis by developing targeted test code to isolate failures.
- Provide leadership role during investigations of test failures and on special projects.
- Develop manufacturing automation scripts.
- Develop manufacturing log reporting scripts.
- Develop and/or maintain test specifications and documentation.
- Collaborating with system design team to ensure maximum benefit of DFT.
- Work with CM (Contract Manufacturer) to develop a test harness and flow for Burn-In of cards and systems.
- Continuously work to improve process yields of Tilera?s board products.
- Directly interface manufacturing environment and test development process.
- Local coordination of new product test development and debug.
- Refining generic diagnostics to target features specific to product versions.
- ECO (Engineering Change Order) generation, implementation and document management.
- Work with entire organization to deliver high quality products on schedule.
- Leadership: Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to junior engineers and technicians.
- Perform other duties as required.?
- Help drive down manufacturing and product costs.
- 5+ years working in the areas of diagnostics and manufacturing board and system level test.
- BS in computer or electrical engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Independent, hard-working, creative, focused organized, ability to work within a start-up team.
- Ability to program in scripting languages (PERL, PYTHON), C and assembly language.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes, test flows and new product introduction is desirable.
- Computer skills to include: MS Word, Excel, Access & generic CAD.
- Able to read and work from schematics and device data sheets.
- Must be product focused, willing to work on tight schedules, and produce tangible results.
- Comfortable with Linux environment: admin level tools, and software development tools.
- Hardware debug experience required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with the following technologies is highly desirable: High performance computing, Mission critical systems, GPUs, PCIE, Memory controllers, Networking, Processor support and chip sets, Multi-processor and multi-threaded concepts and programming, test automation.
||4677 Old Ironsides Dr |
Santa Clara, CA 95054
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED