About the Role
The US Body Repair Program Data Manager is responsible for collecting and analysising the crash repair case data from our Approved Body Shop Network to ensure that the network is performing repairs to damaged Tesla Vehicles in an acceptable time frame and achieving excellent Customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Body Repair Program Manager and working alongside the Body Repair Program team to develop a World Class Body Repair Program.
- Design and develop an overall Approved Bodyshop enterprise Business Intelligence and Reporting strategy, infrastructure and roadmap
- Monitor and produce 3 x weekly reports on open repair cases in Tesla Approved Bodyshop US network
- Collate and monitor key KPI's for body shop program performance
- Scope out Tesla Program Management software for future incorporation into internal Tesla WARP SO
- Work with DuPont on development of Profit Net Program management software for Tesla Body Repair Program
- Develop CSI program for Body Repair Program
- Monitor Body Shop Audit/Approval process and track progress of Body Shop Approval business plans.
- Streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Engineering with at least 5+ years of progressive experience in the Automotive After market industry
- Dealership/Body Shop Opertational experience would be an advantage
- Analytical computer skills: Expert at Excel, Database skills
- Project Management experience
- Team player
- Driven and accountable self-starter, with ability to identify and communicate priorities, and work independently in a fast-paced industry at a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong ability to prepare and present data in a visually appealing and easy to understand manner.
- Excellent Proven Communication & Presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|