Brand Marketing Specialist (Sprout Social) Sprout Social
Sprout Social is looking for a brand marketing/communications specialist to help coordinate and support external communication efforts. You will collaborate with the entire marketing team on a daily basis and work with every department within Sprout to ensure communication is inclusive and streamlined. This role requires superb written and verbal communication skills; additionally, critical thinking and organization will be key to success.
The Sprout Social platform is used by more than 17,000 brands around the world. Companies like Zendesk, Trello, Google, SoulCycle and Evernote rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Manage analyst and industry organization relationships to ensure effective communication and knowledge sharing is achieved.
- Develop Sprout's employer brand and ensure our target candidates know about Sprout's mission, values and culture.
- Manage Sprout's ongoing thought-leadership programs including brainstorming themes and drafting submissions for awards and speaker opportunities.
- Prepare and train internal employees for external speaking opportunities.
- Work with multiple teams within Sprout to develop coordinated, actionable and beautiful materials that help tell Sprout's story and offer insights for our customers.
- Write captivating copy that can be used on our website or in our resources, media outreach and executive speeches.
- Meticulously maintain an ongoing database of strategic industry events and awards to ensure we're part of any and all important conversations.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in public relations, marketing or communications.
- You have a passion for communications - you're able to easily build relationships with people both on- and offline, often finding yourself striking up conversations with new people.
- You're able to think strategically but you love planning all the details and leaving no stone unturned.
- You enjoy keeping up with industry news and staying informed about what is happening in the world.
- You take a hands-on, proactive approach to work and are able to identify new opportunities and express ideas.
- You have exceptional writing, grammar and creative storytelling skills.
- You're driven, eager, and take pride in your work.
- You're excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment.
- You pay attention to detail and understand the nuances, impact, and influence of communication.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We're proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team's shared belief in Sprout's mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago's Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
||131 S Dearborn, 7th Floor |
Chicago, IL 60603
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Tags:||public relations |
Sprout Social is changing the way businesses communicate.Investors: Lightbank
, NEA All Jobs: at Sprout Social
|Headquarters:||131 S Dearborn, 7th Floor|
Chicago, IL 60603
|Company Profile:||At Sprout Social, we embrace and revel in the fact that social media is a crucial component of brand and customer relationships. Our team of dedicated engineers, marketers, designers, product specialists and customer service professionals work tirelessly for our customers. Team Sprout also boasts a quirky and culturally diverse combination of personal characteristics and interests. From foodies to fearless travelers to amateur photographers, we share our stories and enrich each other's lives through teamwork, healthy competition and mutual respect. A sustained love of all things social guides us, day after day. Founded in 2010, Sprout is a private company backed by the venture funds of NEA and Lightbank.|
Support Sprout Social with Social Media services