Brand Strategist (Sprout Social) Sprout Social
As a Brand Strategist within the Creative group, you will be an important part of brand marketing efforts at Sprout Social and contribute to our growth as a brand. Our Creative/Design team works closely with our partners in Marketing, Content, Product Marketing, Events, and Talent to ensure our values and story are conveyed through both external and internal marketing channels to over 17,000 brands worldwide. You understand the value of creative communication in raising brand awareness, driving lead generation, fostering customer loyalty and creating company culture.
Your skills are part creative, part analytical and always centered around ensuring the connection between brand positioning, design and copy is aligned. You consider yourself a student of human behavior, the art of communication and the creative process.
- Lead the development of Sprout's brand positioning strategy and documentation of brand guidelines as the team grows and our products continue to evolve.
- Ensure the connection between brand positioning, messaging, and visual design is aligned and consistent across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with Design, Marketing, and Video teams to strategize and implement integrated creative campaigns and brand initiatives with strong conceptual foundations.
- Guide the research and discovery phase of brand marketing projects. Conduct research, distill and synthesize insights into creative concepts, and explore value-based storytelling methods.
- Write and guide content that is smart, concise, and compelling. Finesse and inject personality into otherwise functional content, including website copy, headlines, campaigns, event materials and more.
- Work with partners across the business and advocate for a consistent tone of voice across various channels and teams including Product and Marketing.
- Partner with the Brand Marketing content team to develop brand positioning for thought leadership in the social marketing space.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience developing brand marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Proven ability to synthesize disparate pieces of information and drive toward big picture insights
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Candidates with multidisciplinary backgrounds highly encouraged
- Please submit a portfolio of case studies or other relevant work samples.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We're proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team's shared belief in Sprout's mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago's Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
||131 S Dearborn, 7th Floor |
Chicago, IL 60603
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Sprout Social is changing the way businesses communicate.Investors: Lightbank
, NEA All Jobs: at Sprout Social
|Headquarters:||131 S Dearborn, 7th Floor|
Chicago, IL 60603
|Company Profile:||At Sprout Social, we embrace and revel in the fact that social media is a crucial component of brand and customer relationships. Our team of dedicated engineers, marketers, designers, product specialists and customer service professionals work tirelessly for our customers. Team Sprout also boasts a quirky and culturally diverse combination of personal characteristics and interests. From foodies to fearless travelers to amateur photographers, we share our stories and enrich each other's lives through teamwork, healthy competition and mutual respect. A sustained love of all things social guides us, day after day. Founded in 2010, Sprout is a private company backed by the venture funds of NEA and Lightbank.|
Support Sprout Social with Social Media services