Build and Release Software Engineer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Nothing is more important than a clean and consistent build. Without it, code integration cannot happen, QA cannot test, and software cannot be delivered into the hands of eager customers. Every team needs a go-to person to maintain and tune the build system, source code management, test infrastructure, and related software distribution tools and scripts. If you want to be that person, check this out:
- Your teammates are counting on you to keep the continuous integration environment humming. You ensure that the build runs fast and clean and any red builds are a result of their code, not finicky builds or intermittent tests.
- You are ready to push the boundaries on automated build management and test infrastructure with Java, Groovy, Maven, Sonar, VMs, Amazon EC2 / S3, etc.
- You excel at finding and fixing inefficiencies and bottlenecks in frequently repeated processes.
- Teamwork and commitment are important to your personal success, and you can be counted on to jump in and help customers and teammates whenever you see the opportunity.
- You understand the importance of a good first impression when a customer is downloading and installing our software. You will own this experience and make sure the package structure and installation tools are designed and implemented with the end user in mind.
- Attention to detail is critical. You are the last set of eyes before a product or patch goes out the door. We take great pride in making sure we deliver the highest quality software, and you will help us make it even better.
- Candidates will be expected to have a broad set of skills and able to contribute in other software development areas as well.
- A software engineering background and at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Expert using and understanding tools like Maven, Gradle, Nexus, Artifactory is really key.
- Experience improving complex builds for software products.
- Understand how to improve testing on different platforms.
- It is most important that you have a solid understanding of how commercial software is built and tested and the desire to learn the necessary tools and technologies.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset, this should be the dream job of any Build and Release Software Engineer Engineer. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and become an industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services