Build Engineer SRSWOWcast Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FunctionTechnology
Percentage of TravelNo Travel
DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI) is dedicated to making digital entertainment exciting, engaging and effortless by providing state-of-the-art audio technology to hundreds of millions of DTS-licensed consumer electronics products worldwide. From a renowned legacy as a pioneer in multi-channel audio, DTS became a mandatory audio format in the Blu-ray Disc? standard and is now increasingly deployed in enabling digital delivery of movies and other forms of digital entertainment on a growing array of network-connected consumer devices. DTS technology is in home theaters, car audio systems, PCs, game consoles, DVD players, televisions, digital media players, set-top boxes, smart phones, surround music software and every device capable of playing Blu-ray? discs. Founded in 1993, DTS' corporate headquarters are located in Calabasas, California, with its licensing operations headquartered in Limerick, Ireland. DTS also has offices in Northern California, Washington, China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. For further information, please visit www.dts.com. DTS is a registered U.S. trademark of DTS, Inc. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. 2011 DTS, Inc. All rights reserved.
DTS is seeking a great software build engineer willing to help implement a new build, test, and deployment infrastructure for global product development. The successful candidate will design and bootstrap a cutting-edge scaleable development platform as part of a nimble team. Must be a clear communicator and be capable of training engineers to use the build environment. This role will also include exploratory work with cloud computing initiatives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Languages: C, C++, Python or Perl, Java, shell scripting.
- OS: Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7, OS X; Android and Windows Phone a plus
- SCM: Mercurial or similar DVCS; CVS; Subversion
- Tools: CMake/CTest/CPack, msbuild, make; cUnit or similar unit test framework(s); Splint or similar code coverage tool(s)
- Tools: Jira or similar issue-tracking; Confluence or similar wiki
- IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode
- Experience implementing continuous integration/test/deploy systems; experience with AnthillPro IS required
- Experience with RESTful/SOAP/RPC programming
- Virtualization using VMware or comparable solution a plus
- Familiarity deploying to EC2/S3 or similar cloud infrastructure a plus
- Must be comfortable working with and employing Agile development techniques
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- At least three years experience running a professional software build and bug-tracking system within a corporate environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
||Calabasas, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED