Build Engineer Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Engineering | Kirkland, WA, United States
- Maintain build environments, configuration and related documentation
- Integrate unit tests and test automation harnesses into continuous integration system to support quality objectives
- Automate, manage and monitor release of software applications into various internal and production environments including multi-tiered .net applications.
- Work with the technical team to continuously review and improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration based deployment plans and release management
- Work with technical staff to configure the build for automation with standards and ensure build issues are resolved in timely manner
- Work closely with IT/Operations and development to understand the hardware infrastructure of each environment in order to configure deployment
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
- Experience establishing configuration requirements for release automation
- Experience establishing branching / versioning strategy to support enterprise software releases
- Experience in administering source control systems (TFS) and branching policies
- Must have good enough understanding of .NET syntax, concepts and .NET project structure
- Must have good hands on experience with Visual Studio, MSBuild and TFS build mechanisms
- Must have knowledge of TFS workflow features
- Should have experience with large scale deployments of various application types like windows services, web services and web sites
- Should have Strong hands on experience with PowerShell and Scripting languages (intermediate/advanced).
- Should have experience with database deployment with full verses differential deployments
- Experience in automated testing with unit tests and integration tests is a huge plus
- Minimum 5 year experience with Build Engineering / Release automation work in .NET environment.
- Experience managing and configuring IIS for web applications
- Experience managing and configuring windows services
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing tools and implementing solutions using .NET technologies
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED