Build Engineer, Tools Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you driven to provide unmatched customer experience in the products you support? Are you even more determined to future proof a build pipeline with strong engineering discipline utilizing the latest technologies? Come to Workday!
Workday is a fast growing, startup building the next generation of Business Applications in a SaaS model. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, cool technology, paying customers, and solid funding. All this and much more make it a really great place to work!
We have immediate openings for a tools engineer in our Build Engineering team to configure, support and scale the tools we use in our Build Pipeline (code repositories, artifacts repositories, continuous build tools). This is a unique opportunity to be a supportive part of a rapidly evolving development pipeline.
- Work closely with Dev to support the Build Pipeline tooling (code repository, artifacts repository, continuous build tooling), and design it to be future proof (automated/stable/scalable)
- Setup and Support some of the Development builds
- Collaborate with peers on work estimation/planning and implementation of new versions/features of the tools
- Define DR strategies for the Tools, regularly run DR process.
- Keep a technology watch on the latest technologies related to Build Engineering
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the teamâs productivity, job enjoyment, and build pipeline efficiency.
- 1+ year admin experience with GIT.
- 1+ year admin experience with Artifactory.
- 1+ year experience with one of the following tool: Bamboo, Teamcity, Jenkins.
- Experience developing with Ruby or Python.
- Experience with bash and SVN is a plus.
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
- Ability to work with development managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services