Business Analyst 3 Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Business Analyst 3
Information Technology | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Infoblox is an industry leading developer of network infrastructure control solutions that increase network availability and staff efficiency by automating time-consuming manual tasks associated with IP address management, DNS, DHCP and network change and configuration management. Infoblox's unique, real-time Gridâ"¢ technology provides the resilient and scalable foundation for Infoblox solutions. Infoblox has more than 4,500 global customers, including 200 of the Fortune 500.
Business Systems Analyst
As a Business Analyst at Infoblox, the successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with business partners to understand and deliver reporting solutions that meet their needs. Expertise in Tableau or similar data visualization tools such as QlikView, are required, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with internal clients and other team members to understand and define reporting requirements.
- Design reports using Tableau for specified projects
- Produce accurate analyses of project datasets as defined by the required specifications
- Describe logic and the design of data queries and calculations used to extract and format data for project reports
- Audit datasets and data analyses as required ensuring their continuity, accuracy and consistency.
- Write code for database access, modifications, and constructions
- Develop and review project plans, identify issues, resolves issues, and communicates status of assigned projects to users and manager
- Strong understanding of relational databases with a focus on optimal models supporting efficient BI application use
- Participate and contribute to the strategy planning for BI at Infoblox
- Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical skills
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics or related field, along with two years industry experience in an IT department.
Experience using SQL to build custom datasets for reporting, or at a minimum a very good understanding of SQL concepts.
Able to work directly with end users to ensure results meet their needs.
Familiarity with Tableau or similar data visualization tools a must.
Experience with Oracle Discoverer and Business Intelligence tools a plus.
Written: Must be able to identify and deliver proposals for reporting alternatives.
Verbal: Must be able to articulately discuss reporting alternatives with end users
Interpersonal: Must be able to work collaboratively with end users to implement the best reporting alternatives, with the goal of meeting their business needs in the most elegant manner possible.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services