Business Analyst Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Finance | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 840
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the creation and distribution of key business metrics to the organization.
Candidate will work closely with business partners in functional areas outside of finance, such as Sales and Marketing. He or she will be required to become deeply knowledgeable of each of these functional areas in order assist business partners reporting requirements. Candidate must be able to nurture business partnerships and have a strong desire for positive internal customer satisfaction.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Maintain dashboard of business and marketing metrics; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Distributing travel and expense reports detailing spend by group and manager
- Reporting on budget vs. actual by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting
- Providing information to management with ad hoc reporting and data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- 0-2 years of financial planning and business analysis experience.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, process improvement, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude for systems and technology that includes advanced proficiency with Excel.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services