Business Analyst Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 894
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
- Possesses both specific domain, Brightcove product and business process knowledge
- Develop an understanding of the client's strategy and desired business solution
- Analyze, design, and implement business processes, business requirements, and features to meet the proposed business need and application architecture
- Work collaboratively with the UX, Technology and QA teams to develop and implement the specific business architecture and technical implementation necessary to deliver the required business solution
- Process Analysis and Design
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Business Architecture
- System Design ie. contribute to change management activities that occur during the execution of a project/program
- Ability to discover client requirements
- Ability to design business solutions
- Ability to develop business artifacts
- Ability to learn new business domains
- Ability to manage a client
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to lead
This position is based at Brightcove's new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston's Innovation District.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services