Business Analyst - Close Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We're looking for a business analyst experienced in Close & Reporting to join Workday's Financial Management team. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. As a business analyst at Workday, you will help product managers define business requirements and produce functional design specifications. As part of the product management team, you will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
- Research requirements
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools
- Assist product managers with complex designs
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to build gets delivered
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- 2 â 5+ yearsâ experience as an asset business analyst, or product manager
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: asset accounting or asset management
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) experience with business application system
- Must be a fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services