The Active Network seeks a highly motivated and skilled Business Analyst to join our growing team in Draper, UT.
In this position, you will work with a fun team of skilled professionals on web-based software solutions and products for large conferences, conventions, and trade shows taking place around the world.
Job Description: This position reports into a Professional Services Team Lead and is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of Client events. The analyst will drive requirements, configure software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some travel is required for pre-onsite meetings as well as travel for managing onsite events.
- Work with clients and internal project management team to identify, assess, and document client requirements
- Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Configure Event Management Software in providing a quality software solution to end clients
- Provide advice, consultation, and training to clients based on industry best practices
- Tests configured features and assists QA team on product testing
- Design new product features and enhancements
- Bachelors degree in IT or computer related field required or equivalent work experience
- Must have the ability to use the written and spoken word to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Expert at project planning, analysis, design and implementation
- Detail-oriented and Creative
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-starter
- Ability to translate client requests into well-defined development tasks
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
- 2+ years of related experience
- Project Management
Relocation and sponsorship support is not available for this position.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. Active Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
|Location:||Draper, UT |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|