Business Analyst - Financial Reporting & Analytics Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday!
Be at the heart and soul of Workday's Financials Product Management team.Â Bring your passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.Â Take ownership.Â And have fun!
About the Team
- OurÂ Financials Product Management team is growing and seeking a business analyst who is experienced inÂ reporting and analytics.
About the Role
- You will collaborate with product managers to analyze reporting requirements and develop reporting content.
- You will coordinate development efforts with software engineers to test and apply new reporting features to deliver reports and dashboards to complement our financial management solution.
- Research requirements.
- Collaborate with product management on reporting requirements.
- Create financial reports and dashboards using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the report content you develop gets delivered.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new report content.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- You have a solid understanding of end user reporting and CxO / manager analytics.
- You are someone who will bring a new perspective and fresh ideas - a team player who is passionate about how and why reports are built.
- 2+ yearsâ experience as a financial reporting business analyst, product manager or consultant.
- Experience with end user reporting tools, logical data models, and financial and operational analytics.
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: accounting and finance, management reporting and analysis, statutory reporting, governance and compliance, and assets.
- Required characteristics:Â fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Experience with OBIEE, Hyperion, MicroStrategy, Cognos, and/or PeopleSoft nVision would be nice.
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services