Business Analyst - Inventory Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a business analyst experienced in inventory management or procurement to join Workday's Financials Product Management team. You should have a solid understanding of the inventory management or procure-to-pay lifecycle.Â As a business analyst at Workday, you will help product managers define business requirements and produce functional design specifications.Â As part of the product management team, you will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Weâre looking for a team player who is passionate about building products.
- 2 - 5+ years experience as anÂ inventory management or procure-to-pay business analyst, product manager or consultant.Â
- Functional knowledge of one or more of the following areas: expense reporting, procurement, contracts or accounts payable.Â
- Fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
- Research requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services