About the Role
- You are someone who will bring a new perspective and fresh ideas - a team player who is passionate about building products.
- You will collaborate with product managers to define business requirements and produce functional design specifications.
- You will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a business analyst, product manager or consultant.
- Functional knowledge of indirect material inventory management, inventory control and replenishment, inventory accounting and reporting.
- Excellent understanding of indirect materials inventory processing and reporting requirements for large enterprises.
- Experience with healthcare specific inventory requirements is a plus but not required.
- Required characteristics:Â fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Research requirements.
- Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools.
- Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.