Business Analyst MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
As Business Analyst, you will work hand-in-hand with MarketShare's client account teams, developers, product managers and QA. Your primary role is to work cross functionally to ensure successful client configurations and implementations of MarketShare's marketing analytics software solutions. The ideal candidate has familiarity with creating and growing complex B2B web-based solutions. This should include expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines. Familiarity with standard project management concepts, practices, and procedures, including Agile software development processes such as Scrum are critical for success in this role. You must possess expertise in communication, relationship building and collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience. Strong root-cause business analysis and problem-solving skills, ideally within the context of software product development, management or QA are also helpful.
Key Responsibilities (these will vary with role seniority)
- Identify & document product requirements to enable more scalable implementations & improved value proposition for end users.
- Lead cross functional programs from requirements gathering to creating program plans, from implementing pilots to standardizing processes
- Deliver client implementations in a quality, timely manner
- Consult throughout the project to ensure the best client user experience and adoption potential
- Authoring and managing the project plan inclusive of project resource coordination
- Hands-on data management and analysis to support client specific configurations
- Driving cross-functional team deliverables, schedules, hitting target milestones, and managing assigned projects according to plan
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status and progress
- Collaborating with team members over the course of the complete project development lifecycle
- Acting as an advocate for customers throughout all stages of a project
- Develop metrics to identify and track business trends, determine root-causes, and develop recommendations to improve products and processes
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Marketing Science or equivalent; MBA is preferred
- 5+ years as a business analyst, QA analyst, technical project and/or program manager in a fast-paced, short sprint environment
- Product management experience and a passion for product development a strong plus
- Ability to understand technical issues at a sufficiently deep level to identify gaps
- Strong advocate who can push agenda while preserving relationships, able to make critical trade-off decisions with limited information
- Fast learner with excellent quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and follow up skills
- Proven performance in managing cross-functional, matrixed resources
We wish to respect your time as you consider working with us. Due to varying individual career goals and salary expectations, we request that you share your compensation history/expectations with us for this role. Please use this link to share this information using our HR team's confidential background form.
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED