Business Analyst LiveCareer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want to help shape the future of an innovative and fast growing company that's changing the way millions of people find the job they want faster? We're LiveCareer, and we're looking for a Business Analyst to join our scaling Employer Products team. If you're passionate about careers and ready to make an impact right away, we'd love to talk to you.
Based in New York, NY and reporting to the Director of Product Management - JobTap, you will work alongside LiveCareer's product management team to translate business requirements into detailed product specifications for our development teams based offshore.
- Writing detailed product requirements in the form of Agile User Stories and Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)
- Creating flow charts to model complex product workflows
- Creating interactive prototypes and wireframes via rapid prototype software
- Assisting product manager(s) with facilitating Agile standups, scrums, planning sessions, post mortems, etc.
- Creating internal and external release notes
- Tracking daily progress of Agile sprints and communicate progress to business stakeholders
- Providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis
- Developing data roadmap for our products in cooperation with Product and Engineering.
- Relevant Bachelors degree required
- 2 - 4 years experience in a similar Business Analyst role within an online consumer / web based software company
- Experience creating User Stories, PRDs, flowcharts, and interactive UI prototypes required
- Experience creating detailed product and marketing requirements including wireframes, mockups, functional specifications and test plans
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and professionally with all product stakeholders including marketing, creative, technology and executive management.
LiveCareer is a growing, fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, passionate people who love their work, love our products, and love helping people find jobs, faster! We balance work and life, and have fun while continuing to build a successful company that is changing the way people get jobs. Our mission is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
LiveCareer is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED