Business Analyst ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Reputation.com is the leading company in the exploding online reputation management space. With over one million users and tens of millions in revenue, Reputation.com is one of the hottest companies in Silicon Valley.
- Work with various teams to understand business goals and provide relevant data to help achieve them
- Develop and maintain data loads from different sources
- Create reports and database tables that help us better understand our customers and products
- Produce, maintain, and improve reports for all departments throughout the company
- Proactively monitor data quality in an automated fashion
-Passion for working with data ensuring data quality, giving others access to data, and communicating insights
- Strong SQL skills(joining tables, creating tables, modifying tables, etc.)
- Familiarity with ETL processes
- Experience with Dashboard Reporting tools, such as Jaspersoft, Qlikview, Adaptive Planning. etc.
- Desire to work with teams across the company to distribute data and help solve problems
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to present information visually in ways that make it quickly digestible
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED