Infor is the world's third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 7,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. More importantly, we have a growing momentum, earning the business of more than 2,000 new customers in the past year, with double digit sales growth over the last three quarters.
We're Engineered for Speed, with the vision to empower our customers to achieve speed as competitive differentiator and a platform to reimagine enterprise software. We make decisions quickly, in the best interests of our customers. Our eyes on the future, not the past. If this sounds good to you, then read on.
We're unparralleled in application breadth, market experience, open technology and global reach. The best part is we're achieving our goals while holding fast to principles on which we were founded: customer service, teamwork, value, integrity and a total cost of ownership that is lower than what any of our competitors offer.
An outward facing company. Of all the descriptions of our firm - global leader, the world's third largest provider of business software, the tenth largest software company in the world - this is perhaps the one that most accurately captures the culture of Infor.
Infor is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority.
WHY JOIN US?
We offer a challenging, performance-driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
We offer world-class solutions and professional services.
We help our customers solve their most critical business challenges.
We are profitable and growing rapidly around the world.
We offer a competitive compensation package, a business casual environment, and exceptional employee benefits and time-off programs.
Business Analyst - Sr.
National Capital Reg - Taguig City
Performs all of the essential functions of the Business System Analyst plus the following:
· Evaluate, validate, and incorporate and document product change orders throughout the software development life cycle.
· Identifies and implements resolution to problems with design processes so as to ensure software quality.
· Works with Product Management to identify and implement processes that facilitate the transformation of business requirements into successful product designs.
· Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
· Identifies and implements ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
· Participates in formulation of project plans.