Infor is the world's third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 7,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. More importantly, we have a growing momentum, earning the business of more than 2,000 new customers in the past year, with double digit sales growth over the last three quarters.
We're Engineered for Speed, with the vision to empower our customers to achieve speed as competitive differentiator and a platform to reimagine enterprise software. We make decisions quickly, in the best interests of our customers. Our eyes on the future, not the past. If this sounds good to you, then read on.
We're unparralleled in application breadth, market experience, open technology and global reach. The best part is we're achieving our goals while holding fast to principles on which we were founded: customer service, teamwork, value, integrity and a total cost of ownership that is lower than what any of our competitors offer.
An outward facing company. Of all the descriptions of our firm - global leader, the world's third largest provider of business software, the tenth largest software company in the world - this is perhaps the one that most accurately captures the culture of Infor.
Infor is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority.
WHY JOIN US?
We offer a challenging, performance-driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded.
We offer world-class solutions and professional services.
We help our customers solve their most critical business challenges.
We are profitable and growing rapidly around the world.
We offer a competitive compensation package, a business casual environment, and exceptional employee benefits and time-off programs.
National Capital Reg - Taguig City
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing business requirements and developing detail design specifications for enhancements and new products or modules. The Business Systems Analys
· Breaks down high-level business/user requirements into a functional product design, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on it.
· Defines quality specifications, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
· Participates in requirements prioritization.
· Performs requirements analysis/verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
· · Participates in design reviews and other work product documents derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
· Evaluates, incorporates and documents product change orders throughout the software development life cycle.
· Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws so that preventive action can be taken.
· Identifies usage patterns/entity relationships and abstracts them to common, reusable components.
· Exhibits innovation in the development of new/improved methods or approaches to problems.
· Analyzes customer feedback and collaborate to determine how requests fit into product development.
· Ensures that product designs successfully fulfill the needs that are defined in the business requirements.
· Creates and deliver presentations to various internal/external user communities with varying levels of product knowledge.
· Provides domain knowledge/product knowledge to development and QA teams.