Business, Analytics & Growth Lead Nomad NOMAD
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for a multi-talented, analytical yet creative Nomad (we are all NOMADs here since we love simple, elegant, and highly functional products that keep us going wherever we are on our adventures) for our fast-growing company to lead the growth charge. We are seeking someone who does well with wearing multiple hats and thrives in the uncharted territories of growing an early-stage startup into a successful business. Ideally, you have a hungry entrepreneurial drive and a passionate desire to connect your target market with your must-have solution. Developing and implementing creative growth strategies is your fort-. You live at the intersection of data, product, and marketing. Your goals are based in marketing but are driven by product instincts and a very detailed understanding of data. Above all, you are energized by challenges in a startup and can juggle rapidly changing priorities and deadlines. You are extremely smart and agile at adapting to new situations with creative original problem-solving skills, and take joy in bulldozing forward through difficult situations. You can charge forward solo but love working as a partner in a collaborative team.
- Creating/discovering new levers, channels and strategies to grow NOMAD's business.
- Leveraging existing user acquisition channels, including advertising, awareness, integrated media, community and PR in developing repeatable growth models to scale sales opportunities exponentially.
- Website optimization and revenue analysis in as close to real time as possible.
- Identifying key data and analytics; creating and sending daily/weekly reports to rest of team.
- Sourcing, evaluating and managing strategic sales channels.
- Shipping and supply chain analysis and process optimization.
- Developing, planning and executing international expansion.
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement.
- International marketing and PR strategies.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's in quantitative, technical field (math, economics, engineering, or finance) or MBA degree a strong plus.
- A proven track record of finding and implementing scalable, repeatable and sustainable ways to grow a business.
- Experience working in Growth teams at a consumer electronics startup (preferred).
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- A love of finding and utilizing unrealized, creative and aggressive "out-of-the-box" techniques.
- Deep understanding of large social and commerce web platforms, SEO/SEM, PPC, DPN & Affiliates, social and viral mechanics.
- Ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details.
- Experience and desire to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization.
- Solid understanding of mobile/online advertising platforms and related metrics.
- Must be personable, work well independently, as well as in a team environment and able to motivate others.
Competitive salary, and as an early employee in our growing operation you'll have a meaningful stake in the company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We design and manufacture and sell the world's most innovative and minimalist smartphone accessories.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at NOMAD
San Francisco, CA 94133
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||We're a team from San Francisco working hard to dream up and build out tools for the 21st century nomad.
And who exactly is a 21st century nomad It's us and it's you. It's anyone who'd rather live more than own more. Anyone who'd rather invest in experience than waste money, energy and time on useless stuff. Anyone who looks at their smartphone as a tool helping them them intertwine work, life and adventure.
Like any good nomads, we started NOMAD on the run while living between a basement, a garage, a boat and the open road.
We're focused on building simple solutions to simple problems, problems that shouldn't slow us or you down. ChargeCard and ChargeKey are just the start of our modern, minimalist, mobility movement. Check us out: www.hellonomad.com|
Support NOMAD with Social Media services