Business Applications Support Analyst at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Jaspersoft Corporation is seeking to fill the position of the Business Application Support Analyst. This is a critical position covering support for a board range of CRM applications (Salesforce) and advanced business intelligence reporting tools. Jaspersoft is the leader in the embedded BI software market and this internal facing position offers a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to support and manage CRM, enterprise and data warehouse applications.
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards, reports and ensuring data integrity across those.
- Work closely with, and assist internal users directly involved with CRM and data warehouse applications.
- Working closely with Marketing Management, support best practices amongst sales and marketing teams, including data integration, data quality, systems and process, technology measurement and data insight.
- Work collaboratively with and contribute to IT operations for system performance, change management and future enhancements planning.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Manage technical infrastructure integration and maintenance/update requirements for sales and marketing applications such as Marketo, LivePerson, InsideView, Exalead, Talend, etc.
- Maintain and support multiple subject areas of the Jaspersoft data warehouse, which includes data process flows, automated ETL jobs, report generation tasks.
- Investigate and resolve data inconsistencies across the platforms and all data sources.
- Become an expert in BI reporting using Jaspersoft's latest technology platform.
- Salesforce expert with experience managing business data.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- SQL skills and ability to execute changes in sql and ideally, stored procedures.
- Understanding of dimensional data models and comfortable with larger data sets.
- Familiarity with MySQL, ETL tools, Talend or similar.
- Good knowledge of Linux system programming, job automation, cron scripting etc.
- Understanding of networking, systems, API's, and common Internet technologies.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Versatility in presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Other Knowledge, Desired Skills and Abilities
- Salesforce certification preferred.
- BS degree in a technical or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable interacting with company staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of the software market, open source key players and projects.
- Understanding of software release process and change management concepts.
- Desired knowledge of the open source community.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED