BUSINESS CONSULTANT (BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST FOR FINANCE DOMAIN) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST FOR FINANCE DOMAIN)
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Responsible for meeting specified utilization/revenue targets,
delivering a wide array of consulting services and specific recommendations surrounding applications, technologies and tools, perform product usage outcomes oriented consulting/training activities, and conduct application and end user client training classes. Develop on going, successful business relationships with clients. Provide clients with consulting expertise and "best practice" recommendations. Responsible to ensure skill set development improvements in self and others. Participates in and assisting in Infor (formerly Lawson) business development and product sales.
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
- Report design, conversion and interface mapping consulting, Infor (formerly Lawson) solutions utilizing application extensions
- Integration consulting between Infor (formerly Lawson) and third party products.
- Prepare all appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s), making sure that all training tools are in working order and available and meet the client's requirements.
- Consultants must be able to successfully provide â€œhands onâ€ exercises and training segments; requiring guidance through specific scenarios and adding his/her own experiences and opinions.
- Post implementation system review audit and recommendations.
- Detailed level of knowledge of a minimum of 2 applications in accordance with Infor (formerly Lawson) certification standards, and the ability to apply this knowledge to client business requirements.
- Understands and be able to communicate the purpose and capabilities of the extensions and tools provided by Infor (formerly Lawson) in order to suggest and implement solutions to business issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Social Science/Sociology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years, or equivalent knowledge/experience of concepts and principles of application expertise area specifically for HR domain
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- (1) Full-Time position(s) available.
* For interested ones, please apply online.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED