Business Consultant - HCM, HR Domain Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Business Consultant - HCM, HR Domain
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Friday, March 22, 2013
· Effectively provide consultative guidance and assistance directly to users of Lawson's products in a professional and organized manner in accordance with the Lawson Implementation Methodology.
· Provide Application setup and design, system analysis, report design, conversion and interface mapping consulting.
· Utilize his/her own knowledge/experience and problem solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action, communicate â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations based on his/her prior experiences, and effectively troubleshoot and solve client issues caused by unique client circumstances or software/hardware issues.
· Communicates engagement status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external clients.
· Submits timely and accurate client billable expense reports and time reporting on the schedule as required by management.
· Completes accurate status reports and follow-up on unresolved issues within one week or as requested by management or client.
· Report design, conversion and interface mapping consulting, Lawson solutions utilizing application extensions (e.g. Smart Notification, EPM, Design Studio, Microsoft Add-ins, etc.).
· Integration consulting between Lawson and third party products.
· Prepare all appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s), making sure that all training tools are in working order and available and meet the client's requirements.
· Consultants must be able to successfully provide â€œhands onâ€ exercises and training segments; requiring guidance through specific scenarios and adding his/her own experiences and opinions.
· Post implementation system review audit and recommendations.
· Detailed level of knowledge of a minimum of 2 applications in accordance with Lawson certification standards, and the ability to apply this knowledge to client business requirements.
· Understands and be able to communicate the purpose and capabilities of the extensions and tools provided by Lawson Software in order to suggest and implement solutions to business issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): knowledge of concept and principles of expertise areas i.e. finance, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain, PSA/SA or merchandising.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |