Business Consultant- Treasury/Accounting (Stamford, CT) Wall Street Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
Wall Street Systems (Wallstreet) is the market leader in treasury, central banking and FX trade processing solutions. Its functionally rich and scalable solutions are used by the worlds largest corporations and financial institutions to improve workflow, manage risks and increase overall productivity throughout the enterprise. Wallstreets award winning solutions are used by tens of thousands of users to process millions of transactions aggregating to trillions of dollars, every day.
With a 25 year heritage, Wallstreet has an outstanding reputation for quality and responsive service, and prides itself on helping its clients achieve long lasting benefits and results. Its 700 employees service over 650 clients, operating out of 14 offices worldwide. The company is a privately held corporation, and is majority owned by Warburg Pincus, a global private equity investor.
- Be part of Wall Street Systems implementations and assist with those projects managed by other Business Consultants in the Professional Services Team
- Provide training on, and configuration of, the application to accurately represent the clients business and meet their functional requirements
- Providing accurate and considered analysis of client issues along with appropriate solutions to meet the clients requirements
- Provide creative and practical solutions to facilitate improved client processes and smooth project implementation
- Create business requirements and functional specifications as part of the implementation process including planning, documentation and execution of supporting test cases
- Plan, perform and document testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/ requirements
- Drive client / partner focus to ensure efficient and timely completion of project tasks
- Support pre-sales, scoping and requirement definition programs
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in dealing with Senior Management in client based settings
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- An enthusiasm for taking responsibility
- A self-motivated and hard working individual who is goal orientated, able to work with minimal supervision and contribute effectively to the team.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- A passion for knowledge
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- A working knowledge in information systems is a plus
- Knowledge of financial industry, instruments and market
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and overseas
- Desired Post Graduate / Business qualification such as MBA, Accountancy
Typically a Business Consultant at Wall Street Systems will have the following experience;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the financial industry, preferably working in a large corporate and / or Treasury Management software vendor
- A demonstrable understanding of work flow and functions within a corporate treasury. This should include foreign exchange, money markets, derivatives, accounting, cash management, and bank interactions
- Experience of implementing treasury systems with the experience of Wallstreet Systems software being a distinct advantage
||30 Broad Street |
New York, NY 10004
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED