Business Development Client Architect Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Splunk Client Architect, you will be the primary technical resource for Business Development activities. The responsibilities and activities include building cutting edge proof of concepts, creating go-to-market content, supporting/staffing/speaking at partner events and evangelizing Splunk to C-level executives. You will provide technical expertise and guidance to our strategic partners at every stage of their experience with Splunk. You will need to be, or become, the Splunk expert responsible for evangelism, enablement, and supporting complex proof-of-concepts and deployments with our strategic partners.
If you're shy, this gig isn't for you since you'll be asked to demonstrate Splunk apps and products to customers on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and represent the company at field events such as conferences and trade shows. It's very likely that you'll need to travel to visit prospects, partners and customers, and to engage in onsite customer/partner work when required. Successful Client Architects are comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds. As a Client Architect, you'll bring Splunk's best practices to our partners to make people happier with our software, and just as importantly, you'll bring the world's needs and wants back to Splunk to make our software better. And you'll get the chance to see firsthand the great things that our customers and partners do with Splunk.
Responsibilities: I have done that!
The Splunk Solutions Architect will:
- Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with Global System Integration Partners to solve customers' unique problems across a variety of use cases
- Collaborate across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from partner and customer input
- Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push partner adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
- Enable partners to solve the next wave of questions on their own
- Help position Splunk into our strategic partner accounts by identifying new use cases across the enterprise
- Drive go-to-market activities with partners
- Help drive joint sales opportunities with Splunk and partner sales teams
Requirements: I've already done that!
- 7-10 years of current experience in technical consulting or big data analytics
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer's business
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (java, python, .NET), databases and analytical tools
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both partners and fellow Splunkers
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications (especially in the areas of security and finance)
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% across EMEA
- Experience working with a Global Systems Integrator (Accenture, TCS, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, etc.) is a MUST
- MUST live in or near London (able to commute into office. We do not pay for relocation expenses)
Education: I've got it!
BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering, finance or mathematics or equivalent work experience
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED