Business Development (Lead Generation) Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Business Development Lead - Enterprise
Sales I Western Region
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization software for business-to-business companies worldwide. The Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite solves pricing problems by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. Vendavo combines pricing science, pricing best practices, and enterprise-class software to drive improvements in average prices at every stage of the pricing process, from segmentation to deal close. Added up, these improvements deliver significant increases in profits â€" from 10% to 30%.
Vendavo is the enterprise price management and optimization solution of choice for some of the world's biggest companies in chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution. SAP, the world's leading provider of business software, with more than 33,200 customers in more than 120 countries, sources its price and margin management solution from Vendavo. It is sold by SAP worldwide under the name SAP Price and Margin Management.
The Business Development Lead is responsible for generating net new opportunities for the enterprise market by following up on both inbound and outbound leads while also cultivating new opportunities from scratch. This individual will be responsible for developing leads into qualified opportunities that will be handed over to the direct sales team.
- Executes lead generation activities, including: cold calls, trade shows, web forums, competitive research, etc.
- Works to develop leads into sales opportunities through nurturing activities including phone calls, emails, etc.
- Uses very strategic ways to develop outbound leads including aggressive cold-calling to C- Level Executives
- Understands how to effectively penetrate accounts with revenue above $1.75B
- Researches prospective client companies (Linkedin, Hoovers, Onesource, etc.) to identify potential sales opportunities and potential buying influences
- Coordinates market research to identify potential leads and opportunities
- Understands common pricing challenges and has the ability to articulate these messages in a compelling manner
- Utilizes Salesforce.com to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory
- Manage the territory tightly to ensure an accurate forecast, both in terms of dollar forecast and timing of closing opportunities
Experience with customer relationship management databases (Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree required. Education and/or experience in Economics, Statistics, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Operations or related field
- Pricing Knowledge preferred.
- Experience in software sales related positions.
- 3+ years experience setting appointments with companies involved in complex selling model.
- Must have experience calling into senior level executives
- Self-starter with experience in cold calling, lead management and relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional track record of quota and goal achievement
||Texas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED