Business Development Manager - Chicago Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
As a Workday HCM Business Development Manager for our Professional Services organization, you will be responsible for strategy, management, and execution of all Professional Services business development activities in your area.Â You will be a key team member of the Workday sales team, working alongside the Workday Account Executives, driving Workday Subscription sales.
You'll use your experience with Consulting sales and delivery to help prospects put together their plan for a successful project, including resources, timeline, and costs. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workdayâs SaaS Solutions as the modern alternative to costly legacy ERP On-Premise solutions. Â You will work closely with Workday Service Partners to help them plan successful projects and grow their business.Â If you have a stellar Consulting delivery and sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
This position is available in Chicago, IL.
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Workday Solutions and Professional Services.
- Present Workday Customer Services Overview to all prospects in your area.
- Work with the sales team to determine Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Workday Service Partners.
- Conduct services discovery session and validate services scope.
- Assess project team training needs for prospects.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Mentor new services team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Team player, with self-starter attitude.
- Great presentation skills while participating in a fast-paced, complex product and services sales cycle.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS architecture.
- HCM Project Delivery Experience â for example, Human Resources, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll, Performance Management, Compensation, or comparable.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resources enterprise application space.
- 8+ years of experience in Consulting Delivery and Sales in an enterprise-class customer environment, and experience with SaaS is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services