Business Development Manager RightAnswers
We are in search of an experienced Business Development Manager to help recruit, manage and enable RightAnswers network of Business and Technology partnerships. Main focus will be to assist these partners uncover, cultivate, and close new account business. This individual must have solid experience in selling software and managing a network of platform outsourcers, resellers and software vendors with communication skills necessary to work effectively with them to engage enterprise level accounts. Experienced in transforming partners from a sell with to a sell through business model.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively work with partners to build/monitor pipeline and close opportunities globally.
- Proven experience selling software through partners for global revenue for applications form 100K- 500K
- Experience in all aspects of partner enablement including internal and external marketing events, training, certifications and client success programs.
- Proven ability to guide partners through an effective sales process, which includes qualification, demonstration, technical conversations, proposal submitting, and final negotiation.
- Demonstrate good ability to discuss both product and features benefits and also tie the solution to overall business benefits.
- Experience in using sales force automation tool to manage activity, capture contact info, and track opportunity pipelines.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for partner assigned revenue.
- Proven desire to understand the RightAnswers Knowledge Management Platform, product capabilities and to implement solution selling techniques with partners
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity, forecast reports, and present key account opportunity plans.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years sales success in selling CRM,, customer service and/or IT Help Desk solutions
- Experience in selling SaaS offerings.
- Proven track record in managing partner networks to drive revenue to new customers.
- Global experience managing partner networks in India, Europe and Brazil a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, assertive and results oriented
We recognize and respect that contribution by providing an environment that encourages creativity while rewarding success. We offer competitive salaries with benefits such as medical, dental, prescription and 401k plans, Short Term Disability and paid vacation.
||Edison, NJ |