Top of Form
Business Development ManagerÂ , Financials-Central
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
As a Workday Business Development Manager for our Professional Services organization, you will be the key conduit between the dynamic Professional Services organization and the burgeoning Field Sales Operations organization. The Business Development Manager is responsible for strategy, implementation, and management of all Professional Services business development activities.
You'll use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday On-Demand solutions as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you'll help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar Consulting sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Mentor new services team managers.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Strategic Service partners.
- Provide support for services activities and events.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday Professional Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability in managing complex services sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful service revenue and profitability attainment.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture.
- Ability to get the most out of resources.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations.
- Significant experience in leading large captures from inception through teaming and proposal development, to include customer requirements mapping and service engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Financial On-Demand enterprise application space.
- 5-7 years prior experience in Professional Service sales, preferably in a FinancialsÂ ERP environment.
- Experience delivering full life-cycle Financials ERP implementations preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether itâs our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band "Wrokday", we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Join our team and experience Workday!
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.<< Back to Current OpeningsSend Jobvite
Bottom of Form