Business Development Manager (MUST have Consulting Services & HCM/ERP sales experience) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- E&G (higher education and state/local govt)
*Must have experience selling consulting services and HCM and/or ERP products â combination of both
* Location â Atlanta (preferred), DC/VA/MD, Dallas, FL, North Carolina or South Carolina
*Preferred experience â selling to higher education and/or state/local government clients
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
As a Workday Business Development Manager for our Professional Services organization, you will be the key conduit between the dynamic Professional Services organization and the burgeoning Field Sales Operations organization. The Business Development Manager is responsible for strategy, implementation, and management of all Professional Services business development activities.
You'll use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday On-Demand solutions as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you'll help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar Consulting sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Work with Sales Teams on pursuit efforts, prioritizing opportunities and allocating resources accordingly.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Mentor new services team managers.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Strategic Service partners.
- Provide support for services activities and events.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday Professional Services.
- Respond to complex RFPâs/RFIâs/RFQâs issued by government entities and higher education institutions.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the HCM and/or Financial On-Demand enterprise application space.
- Experience selling to government entities and/or higher education institutions is DESIRED
- 5-7 years prior experience in Professional Service sales, preferably in an ERP environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability in managing complex services sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful service revenue and profitability attainment.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture.
- Ability to get the most out of resources.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations.
- Significant experience in leading large captures from inception through teaming and proposal development, to include customer requirements mapping and service engagement activities.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
||Atlanta, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services