Business Development Manager Carena
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are a team of medical, technology, and consumer marketing specialists who are passionate
about creating the best health care experience possible. We are thought leaders and experts in
where healthcare is heading. Our solutions revolutionize how people access health care and
providers deliver it.
Our core business is developing and operating 24/7 virtual clinics where ?virtual visits? are
delivered via phone and video chat ? anytime, anywhere. We partner closely with large
employers and health systems to deliver services to over 5.5 million people in 5 states under
their own brands or through our consumer brand (www.caresimple.com). We specialize in
engaging consumers through the use of telemedicine or ?virtual care? and are building the next
generation software platform for patients and providers.
Carena is a fast growing company and is poised to create a massive shift in healthcare delivery
over the next few years.
1. Maintain a prioritized list of health system partners (prospects) as well as business partners
and consultants that are relevant to our selling activities.
2. Developing sales presentations, proposals, RFP responses, and other materials to advance
our consultative selling activities.
3. Driving and managing the sales activities in close coordination with the CEO and other
executives participating in the sales process.
4. Preparing briefings and profiles of health systems, key stakeholders, and their markets.
5. Drive requirements gathering activities and developing business needs assessments for the
6. Developing ROI and financial models to demonstrate the value to prospective clients.
7. Preparing and giving demonstrations of Carena?s software.
8. Maintaining salesforce.com and preparing reports as needed.
9. Coordinate the internal Carena resources and personnel to support sales activities.
10. Ensure the smooth transition of client relationships from sales to client services during the
BA/BS or equivalent degree required.
Minimum of 3 years successful experience in a business development, marketing or sales
Knowledge of health system ecosystems is a strong advantage
Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, and personal integrity.
Adept at using PowerPoint and Excel for corporate story telling.
Carena, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
We provide a strong benefits package including competitive salary, medical, dental and vision
coverage for employees and dependents, 401k, and a generous paid time off allowance.
Employment is dependent upon successful completion of background check, reference
checks, and drug screen.
||1601 Fifth Avenue |
Seattle, WA 98101
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED