Business Development Operations Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
As Workdayâs Business Development Operations Manager, working in concert with our Professional Services organization, you'll be the key conduit between the dynamic Workday Professional Services eco-system and our burgeoning Business Development organization. The Business Development Operations Manager is responsible for translating sales strategies into tactical initiatives, supporting project estimation activities, and working with the Professional Services Business Development team and Knowledge Management to understand and relay the impact of new product updates to the Business Development Team. If you are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Set the policy for how services deals get done in the Workday eco-system.
- Regular gathering of project estimate requirements from stakeholders and delivery of those requirements into a project estimator
- Direct and support of all Business Development Tools and Templates including release management of those tools/templates
- Maintenance of a deployment calendar for prospects and customers
- Documentation of the expected onboarding process for new Business Development Manager hires
- Coordination of RFP responses directed at the Business Development Team
- Creation and maintenance of consistent Deployment Discovery Questionnaires for use with customers
- Process improvement analysis and delivery
- Ability to present to management and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain processes to track accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data as needed
- Mentor business development managers on Business Development Tools and Templates
- Maintenance and delivery of Statements of Work templates
- 3-4 years experience working in a business environment i.e. Sales Support, Finance, Professional Services, Operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with consultative selling and delivery methodologies a plus
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services