Business Development Representative Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Business Development Representative
Spain, Barcelona,Passeig de Gracia
Friday, September 02, 2011
Due to continued growth across the EMEA region, Infor is looking to increase the size of our BDR team in Barcelona. We are currently looking to recruit a large number of both junior and more experienced lead generation specialists to join our team in early July.
Through outbound calling, a Business Development Representative will prospect into targeted new business accounts in an effort to increase productivity of field sales by qualifying accounts as potential revenue opportunities.
The role will focus on quality lead generation with senior level decision makers. Successfully manage monthly quota of qualified leads in a hi-tech, competitive environment. Communicate value propositions and extract sales intelligence from prospects.
- Collect prospective customer data and generate qualified leads for field sales through cold calling activities.
- Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria.
- Document all communications and update account information in the contact management system.
- Clean, maintain, and update content in CRM.
- Provide prospective customers with basic information about Infor as required. Be able to present corporate message and solution overviews via phone or e-mail communications.
- Navigate the large company of Infor to obtain answers necessary to fulfill prospect's questions.
- Complete call/opportunity reports to management on a weekly basis or as requested.
- Set own goals and responsibilities to exceed management expectations.
Desired Skills & Experience
All applicants MUST be multilingual. For this round of recruitment, we are looking for the following languages ONLY:
- Arabic/English. Perfectly fluent in both languages is mandatory.
- French (to a native level) with fluent Italian.
- German (to a native level) with real fluency in an additional European language
- Dutch (to a native level) with excellent English
- French (to a native level) with fluent Spanish.
- French (to a native level) with fluent English.
- Scandinavian, preferably Danish or Norwegian
- French (to a native level) with real fluency in an additional European language
- English with fluent French
- French with fluent German
- Lead Generation / Telemarketing experience for a B2B software or technology company.
- Understand a lead nurturing methodology.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to succeed.
- Self-Driven and highly motivated.
- Ability to grasp concepts and new technology quickly.
- Creative ability to run own campaigns in coordination with call efforts.
- A team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Patience and long term career goals very important.
- Job experience in retail, financial institutions, distribution, foodservice, customer service, telecommunications, warehouse, transportation, healthcare, manufacturing, media, automotive, and/or entertainment is an asset.
- Proficient PC Skills in Microsoft Office and familiar with prospecting CRM tools
Send to Friend
||Barcelona, DE |