Business Intelligence Data Analyst Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Business Intelligence Data Analyst
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a highly quantitative and results-oriented Business Intelligence Data Analyst for the Business Operations group to dive deep in our "social data ocean", and find valuable insights for informing our decisions and making user experience the best it can be. You will have substantial influence on GREEâs business and strategy through direct communication with executives. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Design, develop, and own standard dashboards/reports that provide overarching view across business units, using data gathered from multiple sources
- Perform extensiveÂ analyses to find answers to complex in-game and business problems
- Maximize revenues through engagement and monetization analytics
- Support and influence various teams as the expert of user/developer insights
- Minimum 3 years of experience in performing quantitative analysis/reporting in the Internet or gaming industry
- Excellent SQL skills, extensive knowledge of Tableau and Microsoft Excel with experience in VBA macro, as well as familiarity with major BI tools are necessary
- Working knowledge of stats with an ability to distinguish signal from noise
- Exceptional communications skills: written, verbal as well as presentation abilities that are necessary to explain your results effectively
- Flexibility and wear multiple hats
- BS in Math, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical fields is ideal
- Master's degree in a relevant field or MBA/ Finance is ideal. Consulting background is also a plus
- Experience in social media and/or strong knowledge of the social gaming industry is a strong plus
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services