Business Intelligence Data Analyst Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a highly quantitative and results-oriented Business Intelligence Data Analyst to dive deep in our 'social data ocean', and find valuable insights for informing our decisions and making user experience the best it can be. GREE's business runs on data so we take it very seriously. To help you do your job, you'll have access to the industry's best tools and great training.
You will have substantial influence on GREEâs business and strategy through direct communication with executives as well as a seat at the decision making table with the product team.Â The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Work closely with game development teams to perform extensiveÂ analyses to find answers to complex in-game and business problems
- Design, develop, and own standard dashboards/reports that provide overarching view across business units, using data gathered from multiple sources
- Explain game shifts and performance to the executive team
- Maximize revenues through engagement and monetization analytics
- Support and influence various teams as the expert of user/developer insights
- 2-3 years of experience of performing data-driven analysis at a consumer internet company, consulting or finance.Â
- Insane SQL skills. Tableau and Redshift experience a plus.
- Strong interest in social gaming data and domain knowledge of the mobile gaming landscape is preferred
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what your seeing in the data.Â
- Familiarity with web data visualization tools (d3, html5 etc.) is a plus
- BA degree in a quantitative discipline (applied math, statistics, computer science, or related field) from a leading academic institution. Advanced degrees (MS, PhD) preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT PERKS:
- Convenient access to public transportation, across from AT&T Ballpark (SOMA)
- Subsided commuter/parking support
- Macbook Pros, 27'' Monitors
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage with top providers
- Snacked-filled kitchen
- Free catered lunches and dinners
- Smartphone or Tablet reimbursement program
- Free Japanese language lessons
- Discounted gym memberships
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services