Business Intelligence Intern AvePoint
Business Intelligence Intern
Summer Internship Program | Jersey City, NJ, United States
Summer 2013 Internship Program
6/3/2013 - 8/9/2013
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint's Summer Internship Program will provide students a carefully monitored work experience with the ability to learn valuable skills relevant to their particular area of study. Students will experience an educational work environment with proper training and will ultimately take with them practical real-world business experiences taught and shared by our current AvePoint employees. Students will complete their assignment being adequately prepared for an entry-level position in their field.
The Business Intelligence Intern will play an integral part of our global team while supporting the sales, marketing, product management, and management team by assisting in the preparation of a variety of reporting and analytics that serve to address essential business questions regarding revenue, growth, and profitability. This individual will provide support to business decision-makers by receiving exposure to the design, development and maintenance of such cross-functional reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and hard-working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop and publish standardized reporting and dashboards
- Partner with various departments (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, IT) to design ad-hoc reports and metrics
- Enhance and sanitize data to improve accuracy of reports
- Analyze datasets for key performance indicators, statistical correlations, and derive underlying models
- Completion of a summer-long project reflecting what was learned and achieved over the course of internship
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other statistical-related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Specifically MS Excel) or other data analysis software required
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong critical-thinking, independent research, and problem-solving skills
- Able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |