Business Intelligence Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you interested in working at one of the hottest tech companies in Bay Area? Based in Santa Clara, Palo Alto Networks has pioneered the next generation of network security with our innovative platform that allows companies to secure networks and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on corporate networks. The company is growing fast and the marketing data analyst will play a pivotal role. The role requires somebody who will take initiative, is detail-oriented, and can handle a multi-threaded fast moving environment.
- Develop automated reports that retrieve key business data from multiple sources and deliver them in an easily digestible and actionable format.
- Drive advanced analysis of customer and prospect data and establish and monitor key metrics in collaboration with business owners.
- Improve quality of leads by developing data augmentation and lead acquisition capabilities.
- Manage and lead a data stewardship program internally.
- Research, identify, procure, and manage all necessary software and tools.
- Continually monitor data completeness, quality, and integrity.
- Set quarterly goals and benchmark primary metrics against peer group.
- Evaluate and implement vendors and manage budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, business administration, economics, or computer science.
- Minimum of 6 years of SQL and/or advanced excel or other BI tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of Business Objects/Crystal Reports.
- Experience with Salesforce is mandatory. Eloqua experienced preferred.
- Passion for data and insights.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Aggressive attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to collaborate with and marshal dotted line resources to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED