Business Manager - Global Marketing Operations AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Business Manager - Global Marketing Operations
Marketing | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The AvePoint Global Marketing team is looking for a Business Manager of Global Marketing Operations. This individual will work closely in the business to create strategy and process to drive the day to day success of AvePoint's Global Marketing division as well as grow revenue and sales. In this role, you would be the partner to the SVP of Global Marketing and management team in building, developing, and growing the marketing business. Your focus would be in three areas â€" Strategy, Insight/Governance, and Business Rhythm â€" that would drive decisions and actions for upside in the business. Finally, you would have an international perspective on business, working with teams across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate on the direction of the business, solutions for operations, and business process development.
- Forge operational strategy with the global regional teams to identify opportunities of improvement, drive the business case for a strategy, and build and drive strategic initiatives.
- Assist in the build of the Global Marketing Operational (GMOP) Plan at year beginning and mid-year using business priorities, sales and marketing, and an execution lens.
- Drive high impact business IQ and insight, working with AvePoint's operations and human resources management to impact critical decisions, direction, and actions regarding marketing operations.
- Instill a SWOT analysis thought process within the team, ensuring common ground on what drives the business and action items for the future.
- Lead the worldwide budget, forecast and accounting processes for the team by working with finance business intelligence teams on quarterly metric reviews.
- Be the right arm for the SVP by defining priorities and driving the pace of those priorities. Provide insights and preparation for SVP on executive meetings and events with leadership team, with Microsoft, and with our partners and customers.
- Run the business rhythms, including monthly finance reviews, internal account reviews, and account reviews with our partner performance reviews, and team planning meetings.
- Demonstrate strong verbal skills for presenting to leadership teams and industry leaders during meetings, tradeshows and conferences to create impact and influence at senior levels.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure accurate data tracking, analysis and reporting of programs. Communicate strategies and results to the field globally.
- Manage the director of marketing operations
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our corporate website at www.AvePoint.com.
- 5-10 years of enterprise software marketing operations experience. 5 years of experience in the creation of marketing strategies and sales operations programs. BA/BS required. MBA is a plus.
- Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action. A successful candidate needs to be able to assist the development of a strategy and assist the drive of a team to execute the plan.
- Business acumen and management â€" understanding of the business, channels, sales and marketing, and revenue levers with the ability to translate complex business issues into structure, priorities, and risks.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create action plans in solving unstructured problems.
- Ability to collaborate across internal organizations from Senior Leaders, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Support and Operations, foraging cross-group partnership â€" to build partnerships of trust across.
- People leadership experience preferred as success for this role will come from leading a team of high performing individuals.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency using SharePoint, Dynamics, and Microsoft Office Products.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED