Business Operations Manager - Professional Services Carbon Black
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Professional Services Operations Manager
Infrequent planned travelJob Summary:
The Operations Manager is a leadership position in the Professional Services (PS) organization responsible for contributing to the PS strategy and mission through the oversight of best practice operational processes, all aspects of the services sales process, and ensuring optimal revenue and margin performance. The Operations Manager directs business operations activities that improve operational efficiency within Bit9 Professional Services through providing consistent scalable policies, procedures, processes, business controls and management reporting. In addition, the role is responsible for speaking with prospects to scope out their PS engagement and set them up for success with the Bit9 product. The Operations Manager reports to the VP of Professional Services.Essential Responsibilities:
Professional Services Sales
- Responsible for end-to-end services sales process, including education and training to the sales organization.
- Provide comprehensive and compelling services overviews and scoping for prospects to set them up for success with the Bit9 product.
- Deliver budgetary estimates, RFP/RFIs, and SOWs according to published SLAs.
- Provide new hire and ongoing sales training and education on services process.
- Report on SLAs and other metrics associated with sales services process.
- Produces and owns services-related sales and marketing materials.
Implementation Resource Management
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizationâs mission.
- Analyze reporting and improve processes to ensure the PS team meets customer experience metrics and optimizes revenue and margin.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls for the PS business with support from Finance organization.
- Support management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of PS through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Contribute to long-term planning of PS organization.
- Own the PS Administration application (OpenAir), inclusive of reporting, time entry compliance and project scheduling.
- Train new hires on operational processes.
- Manage Customer Success Flash and Customer Spotlight program.
- Interface and collaborate cross-functionally to maintain communication among business groups.Â
- Support of knowledge management program.
- Responsible for consultant resource planning and scheduling in coordination with the implementation management teams.
- Oversee scheduling sales-to-services hand offs and customer kick offs calls or meetings.
- Manage Operations and Project Coordinator. Grow team as business grows.
- 8+ years of operations management experience, ideally within a professional services organization
- Bachelorâs Degree
- High proficiency in Excel and pivot tables
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Visio
- Understanding of project management principles
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally
- Highly organized, responsive and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of NetSuiteâs OpenAir product a plus
Bit9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Â We are not working with staffing firms to fill this role.
||Waltham, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED