Business Operations Manager - Technical Services Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Oversee and manage the efficient and effective running of operations within the Technical Services business. Work closely with management developing and managing systems, financial operations and internal business process. Responsible for client billing, project scheduling, OpenAir application system administration, WW Professional Services and Education forecasting, and ad hoc projects to support Technical Services. You will manage the monthly account billing to include working with Finance to ensure customers are paying timely.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Define, streamline and implement internal business process
- Working with Splunk General counsel, negotiate PSA's/MSA's with customers and partners in support of opportunities and engagements
- Facilitate services sales process/request through collaboration with delivery team, finance, contracts and other functional groups
- Refine and manage accurate reporting of key business metrics and analytics that provide operational dashboards and business visibility to management
- Participate in company financial planning activities working closely with finance to ensure accurate revenue bookings and expenses.
- Focal point for continuous process improvement throughout Technical Services
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Technical Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communications between functions
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Manage the team that oversees daily project scheduling and consultant resourcing
- Manage the team that completes client billing process working closely with Finance to ensure all revenue is recognized on a monthly basis
- Facilitate forecasting process for Professional Services and Education globally
- Track partner expenses making sure they are invoicing monthly or accrued
- Front line support and system administrator for the OpenAir PSA application
- Develop and manage skills inventory for the Consulting organization
- Complete ad hoc projects and support as needed
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
Education: Got it!
- 10 + years' experience in software industry with increasing responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in a Business Operations position within Professional Services and/or Education departments
- Demonstrated analytics and reporting skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience supervising and training staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, SalesForce, knowledge of OpenAir or other Professional Services applications and knowledge of View Central or other Education LMS applications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field desired
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED