Business Process Consultant PeopleAdmin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Posting Number2011-00056
Job TypeFull Time
The Business Consultant provides comprehensive consultation services to our higher education and government clients regarding talent management, applicant tracking and position management. The Business Consultant works very closely with the PeopleAdmin project manager, product management, support team, and customers on project implementations, requirements gathering and documentation, business process improvement definition and development; develops and conducts quality site audits and business process review meetings with customers and internal audiences. This is a highly strategic and visible role within the organization and requires a passionate, dedicated person who is adept at managing customer expectations and employing solutions consulting knowledge for hands-on system configuration as well as utilizing strong project management and organizational skills for the successful delivery of multiple concurrent customer projects.
- Ability to provide solutions consulting to customer based on industry best practices
- Responsible for working with new customers utilizing industry best practices to determine and document customer specific business requirements
- Maintain in-depth understanding of PeopleAdmin products, services, system configuration, internal processes and industry best practices
- Conduct customer system audits and make recommendations for business process improvement
- Must be able to use appropriate analysis and tools including Vision Process Flow diagrams
- Assists with development of functional design documents for use by Product Management to produce technical designs for custom system changes for enterprise customers
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines with a significant workload
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with Sales, Account Management, Product Management and Client Services to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction levels
PeopleAdmin is looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Dedicated to and passionate about customer satisfaction and success
- Strong leadership skills and customer management skills
- Strong team player who is willing to help other team members at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong presentation, training, and teaching skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
-5 years related experience with requirements gathering and system design as an analyst or consultant
- Ability to travel up to 40% to customer sites in the US
-Technical background or experience with web applications
-Experience working for Application Service Provider (ASP)/SaaS company preferred
-Experience with HR/comp processes in higher education or government preferred
-BA/BS or relevant experience plus 3-5 years business consulting experience
Posting Detail Information
Open Until FilledYes
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (-).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
University Job Board
If you answered "Employee Referral" or "Other," please provide your referral source.
(Open Ended Question)
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PeopleAdmin has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the past seven consecutive years. We're still in growth mode, striving not only to dominate the market but also to build a bigger, stronger team.
Profitable Investors: Vista Equity Partners All Jobs: at PeopleAdmin
|Headquarters:||805 Las Cimas Parkway|
Austin, TX 00000
|Company Profile:||PeopleAdmin is a recognized leader in Talent Management solutions specifically designed for Higher Education and Government. We help our customers build better organizations so they can build a better future. The company's unique web-based solutions enable organizations to: automate and streamline the hiring process; improve candidate communication; efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance; develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions; and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. More than 700 organizations rely on PeopleAdmin to strengthen and simplify their talent management process.|
Support PeopleAdmin with Social Media services