Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of 2012 and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
Tesla Motors is looking for dynamic new college graduates to join our Business Projects Assistant program. The Business Projects Assistant program will provide highly qualified candidates with broad exposure to technical and business programs, projects and activities across service operations. Candidates should have an exceptional academic record, possess a willingness to do work at all levels, leave their ego at the door, and possess sense of adventure and desire to grow within Tesla.
- Provides complex fielding, prioritizing of inbound communication to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Produces intricate spreadsheets and graphs and PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrates a proven ability to analyze data, research information, solve problems and coordinate projects
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and exercises sound business judgment
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
- Interacts in a professional manner and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Participates in team meetings/events, and other activities that improve operations and morale
- Manages projects and programs as assigned
- Recent graduate with a bachelor's degree from a top University, with business concentration
- Advanced problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Has strong analytical capabilities and pattern recognition
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; enjoys challenges
- Highly organized, with good time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Developed interpersonal/communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|