Business Systems Analyst TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of Cloud-based mobile workforce management applications for large and medium-sized enterprises. TOA's patented platform improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution using predictive, time-based analytics, TOA reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM solutions. Named Best of Breed and Visionary solution in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices in Europe and Latin America. For additional information please visit toatech.com.
The Business System Analyst (BSA) will work on-site, and remotely, with the customers? Subject Matter Experts and management team to define both business and system requirements for successful deployment of TOA?s software and services. This individual must have a strong business operations and technical background, be a highly motivated self-starter, customer-focused, able to work quickly and effectively under minimal supervision with outstanding critical-thinking and problem-solving skills in order to meet predetermined implementation timelines.
- Lead system/service implementation including: Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance Tests, System.
- Installation, New Configurations, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Identify and assess business and system requirements by facilitating meetings and interviews with key process owners in a timely manner.
- Document business and system requirements including current and ideal state process flows using a Requirements Matrix, Use Cases and other written mediums. The documents will serve as a roadmap and set of instructions for the software implementation group to produce accurate, responsive and reliable SaaS web-based solutions.
- Understand process details and communicate business requirements/priorities to both the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and communicate the impact of the proposed solution across the business.
- Collect data/information to support decision making for management.
- Recommend business priorities and advise on options and risks.
- Contribute a business or process perspective prior to and during system implementation.
- Create test cases that clearly map to the business requirements.
- Proactively support knowledge sharing to internal team members.
- Manage day-to-day individual workload.
- Work in a global environment and coordinate tasks, activities and the project scope with company's resources including: Account Managers, Project Managers and the implementation Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business (with a strong IT background), Industrial Engineering (with a strong IT background), or other related degrees.
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience as a Business System Analyst, preferably working in the workforce management industry and/or with BSS, OSS and/or CRM systems.
- Applied business and technical experience is essential including a good Understanding of Business Rules & Constraints.
- Business and Technical writing skills, including a working knowledge of Basic Flowcharting Tools (i.e. Visio, Omnigraffle) and intermediate MS Office skills; including Word and Excel.
- Experience in Data Mapping, System Mapping, Technical Specification (ie: Interface) documentation.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Must be proficient in English. Ability to demonstrate verbal and written proficiency in an EU language is a benefit particularly: Dutch, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, and/or Czech.
- Outstanding communications skills (both oral and written).
- Demonstrated Passion, Enthusiasm and Sincerity about serving the customer.
- Applied skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Effective communication and facilitation skills to advise and influence clients.
- The ability to prioritize assigned work to deliver high-quality, on-time, on-budget, successful implementations.
- A high sense of time, urgency and motivation to get the job done with the ability to quickly learn the business.
- Experience researching client and industry-related business/technical processes and incorporating that research into an implementation.
- The utmost integrity, honesty and confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the conduct of business operations.
Travel requirements: 50%
||One Chagrin Highlands, 2000 Auburn Drive |
Beachwood, OH 44122