Epocrates (www.epocrates.com) is looking for an Information Technology Business System Analyst who is responsible for management of business systems programs and projects which support Epocrates' enterprise-wide processes. These include Financial Systems, Sales Force Automation, Customer Relationship Management, HR systems, and other business tools. This position has significant impact in all areas of the company ensuring that mission critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with our Enterprise Systems roadmap.
- Manage high impact programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems.
- Provide direction and support to business system analysts who are responsible for implementing and maintaining business systems and applications.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all departments and seek out ways to improve their productivity through process improvements and automation.
- Serve as the interface between business and technical groups in defining system requirements.
- Handle assignments that can be very complex in nature where personal judgment is required for successful problem resolution.
- Identify and initiate resolution to customer issues and concerns associated with enterprise applications.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our vendors.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment. Able to seek out new and innovative solutions to technology issues faced by our customers.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects.
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong customer facing skills; able to interact with internal customers effectively by phone, email, and in person.
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the company.
- Able to work well in a small, collaborative team and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience with core finance and accounting processes, particularly in the areas of quote to cash and software revenue recognition.
- Experience with fulfillment, HR, sales, marketing, and support processes and systems.
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration.
- Proven skills gathering business requirements, drafting system requirements and specifications, and performing subsequent vendor analysis and selection.
- Experience with best-of-class on-demand (SaaS) systems, such as Salesforce.com, Workday, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and other data extract and querying tools.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise application integration solutions such as Boomi, Cast Iron, Pervasive or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Experience with tier-2 financial applications such as Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Softrax, and Sabrix is desirable.
- Experience with Crystal Reports, Clarity Systems, RightNow CRM, Successfactors is desirable.
Epocrates, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPOC), developers of the #1 most used mobile medical app among U.S. physicians, creates point-of-care digital solutions that enhance the practice of medicine. More than 1.3 million healthcare professionals, including 50 percent of U.S. physicians, use Epocrates' solutions to help improve patient care and practice efficiencies with its drug reference, educational and clinical apps.
|Location:||Ewing, NJ |
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403