Business Systems Analyst-Financials Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Financials Business System Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution. The BSA will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their business partners. The BSA will work with the Finance Team to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform the following on an engagement: 1) understand business requirements, 2) configure Workday solution, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) assist the business in testing the Workday solution
- Manage projects end to end; ensure coverage of all facets of testing and a successful end-user experience.
- Maintain key financial system elements such as Reports and Analytics, Revenue Recognition, GL, sales tax and VAT, custom validations and ledger worktags.
- Assist with creating, updating and maintaining custom reports and financial statement reports.
- Evaluate business processes and develop process improvements with focus on optimizing use of the Workday Financial Management product.
- Be a key resource in integrating Workday with other products and services.
- Provide guidance to Finance team members, Workday managers and employees on the use of the Workday financial system.
- 5+ years implementing Financial, Procurement and/or Expense Management solutions.
- Previous consulting experience either as a consultant with a consulting company or an internal consultant.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- Experience with at least 3 functional areas:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Management
- Expense Management
- Financial Reporting/budgetingÂ Â Â Â Â
- Bachelor degree required.
- Passion for customer service
- Experience with multiple financial applications a plus
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services